Meet Christian Singles
Christian Dating Advice
- Discover Hidden Roots Of Depression
- Take Your Medicine or You Are In Time Out!
- Darwin Family Inbreeding Scandal vs. God’s Plan for Marriage
- Part 2. Increase your joy; tickle a rat!
- Tickle a Rat, Spread the Joy!
- Depression, Fellow Traveler With Loneliness
- Prepare To Have Your Ribs Tickled, Christian Singles!
- What the Ten Commandments Have to do with Finding Your Mate?
- Your Wondrous Gifts and Assets: Take Note!
- Hermits Prefer Their Own Company!
Twitter with Us
Monthly Archives: April 2009
Whether you are looking for a love-connection, a friend who will share your enthusiasm in a hobby or special interest, or just someone in your age group to correspond with, we have the largest selection of Christians singles available, over … Continue reading
To create an ad which will put you above 95 % of the competition, Christian singles, follow the simple instructions ahead. Fortunately for women the online dating scene is predominantly male in terms of numbers. This works to your advantage … Continue reading
Some of the key elements in your Christian dating ad which you may not have thought of, but are crucially important are; (and you will be judged on these points by your audience) Is he articulate? Is she original? Is … Continue reading
Hi! We have a treat in store for you; some dynamite tips to assure that you will have a rewarding first encounter with Christian online dating, and for those of you who are veterans of internet matchmaking, some ideas you … Continue reading
Dear visitor, Welcome to our Christian dating and singles coaching site! Let me begin by asking you a few questions about some of the great paradoxes of our day. These are probably questions which you have not considered, but they … Continue reading
We are delighted to introduce you to our Christian Dating and Relationships Coach, Katherine Tapani, who will lead you through your first anxious attempts at writing a Personals ad. This new Christian dating blog is designed to bring Christian singles … Continue reading